Monday, March 3, 2014
RCOG World Congress 2014 to be hosted at Hyderabad International Convention Centre at Hyderabad from March 28 – 30, 2014, is shaping up to set new records with over 2600 participants from over 60 countries already registered. E-poster viewing promises to be a rare treat along with the social events that that includes a gala dinner at the magnificent Chowmahalla Palace – a 200-year old Palace which once entertained royalty and their distinguished guests.
The congress offers a diverse scientific and educational programme created to encompass topics across the speciality. The delegates can learn from key thought leaders in compelling sessions and gain insight into high-quality research from a wide range of experts. Key highlights include:
· Opportunity to discover something new from world renowned experts in O&G, including: Sepsis in Obstetrics – Raymond Powrie, USA; Ovarian Cancer – Usha Menon, UK and Making Labour Safe – Sir Arulkumaran, FIGO President
· 6 plenary sessions, 16 scientific streams, 25 sessions of free communications with 75 presentations, 9 exciting Pre-Congress Workshops on Obstetric Emergencies, Trouble Shooting in Infertility, Live Robotic Surgery and other significant topics
· Inaugural address by Dr A P J Abdul Kalam, Former President of the Republic of India, Chief Guest at the Congress Inauguration
· 1285 abstracts received from over 50 countries
· A P Medical Council has awarded CME Credit of 24 points for RCOG World Congress 2014