The Vattikuti Foundation and KW Conferences are hosting the Global Robotics 2012 Conference on 13-15 January, 2012 at the Taj Palace Hotel, New Delhi. [To register for this event online, please click <here>].
The focus of this large scale event will be on robotic surgery, highlighting the current status and future of robotic surgery in urology, gynaecology, cardiovascular surgery, ENT and other general surgical procedures. The Vattikuti Foundation will also offer courses in how to establish cost-effective surgical procedures. Live robotic surgery demonstrations will be shown by the best in the world, to educate and expose surgeons to technologically advanced practices and new techniques.
We would like to invite you to the Vattikuti Foundation road shows which will take place in six different cities prior to the main event. Please take a look at the following dates and venues listed below:
· Thursday, 17 November 2011 from 7.00 pm – 9.30 pm at the Siri Fort Auditorium II, New Delhi
· Saturday, 19 November 2011 from 7.00 pm – 9.30 pm at the Marigold Hall, GRT Grand, Chennai
· Sunday, 20 November 2011 from 4.00 pm – 6.30 pm at the KIMS Hospital Lecture Hall, Hyderabad
· Wednesday, 23 November 2011 from 7.00 pm – 9.30 pm at the Ballroom, Matthan Hotel, Bangalore
· Saturday, 26 November 2011 from 3.00 pm – 5.30 pm at the Conference Hall, Apollo Hospital, Kolkata
· Tuesday, 29 November 2011 from 3.00 pm – 5.30 pm at the Nehru Science Centre, Worli, Mumbai